Dear Everyday Ambassadors,
Over the past few months, we have watched with excitement as our community keeps growing all around the world. We now have more than 5,000 people committed to understanding what it means to be an everyday ambassador. Today we wanted to share more about a few of our latest followers and their great work. We hope you’ll like what they have to say too!
- Michelle reflects upon her life-enriching experiences while living in Qatar in her blog Musings on Arab Culture: Reflections of a Western Woman and shares her lessons with her readers.
- Modern Day Chris is a University student studying and teaching around the world, sharing his thoughts and lessons on approaching education from a global perspective.
- ClumsyFool challenges their readers to think critically and share their thoughts on what’s happening in today’s world. Check out their conversation on the dying art of conversation!
- The new site Free Online News seeks to engage the younger generations in current popular and lesser told stories and make being an aware citizen more accessible.
- And last but not least Bonfire Impact is another online community striving to bring the world together to discuss and learn from today’s important civil rights issues.
Thank you so much for your support of our work and our shared community. We started this website with the belief that the most powerful social change on the planet lies in simple human connection and communication. Your stories, travels, initiatives, and reflections all confirm and strengthen this belief, and bring the goal of “grassroots diplomacy, global impact” even closer in reach.
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for another update on the exciting partnerships we have in development!
The EA Team