- August 3, 2015
- Posted by: Kate Otto
- Category: Field Notes
When I wrote Everyday Ambassador, I set out to write more than just a book.
My goal in releasing Everyday Ambassador was much more than sharing a set of stories and philosophies. I wanted action! I wanted to give readers a blueprint for making the world a better place through their everyday actions. No need for a particular income level, or school degree, or passport. Just a dedicated intention to improve the lives of others.
Today, I’m thrilled to announce EA’s new campaign, designed to help YOU translate the EA book into your everyday lifestyle. Today, we introduce:
The #YearofConnection Challenge!
What is it?
The #YearofConnection Challenge is a year-long “scavenger hunt” of actions that will help you live the lifestyle of an Everyday Ambassador. Download the Checklist here, and get started today! Here’s a sneak peak:
Who should participate?
YOU! Participate as an individual, or round up a group of friends, classmates, neighbors, or colleagues to play with you. It’s fun and meaningful all at once, and open to everyone!
How do I participate?
- Download the Checklist.
- Every few days, pick ONE item off the Checklist, and get out there and do it!
- Share a piece of your #YearofConnection Challenge experience with the world:
- Instagram a photo of yourself completing an action. Tag us @everydayambassador and #YearofConnection, we’ll re-share!
- Send us a message on FB about how you felt after completing an action. Include a photo of yourself, and you just may be featured on our blog!
- Tweet about an action that resonates with you. Tag @everydayAMB and #YearofConnection!
Let’s get started! Download the Checklist and start making a difference today!
“Field Notes” is weekly global news commentary by Everyday Ambassador founder and director Kate Otto. To stay up to date on current events and the latest posts from this series, follow #fieldnotes on our other platforms, and check back regularly for updates.